RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations have been adopted by The Haddon Field Club for the benefit and protection of all players. It is the responsibility of all members and their guests to adhere to and encourage compliance with all rules and policies. Any comments, grievances and/or complaints may be presented directly to any executive board member or by emailing :
1. Prior to court use and play, you must sign up for your court on the whiteboard under the correct time. If playing singles, both players must be present; if playing doubles, all 4 players must be present when signing up. ALL players must sign in by name - i.e. - no initials, no "Joe +4", etc.
2. When others are waiting, players must limit their playing time to 1 hour for singles, 1 1/2 hours for doubles.
3. Waiting for a court requires that ALL players involved be present and ready to play. DO NOT sign up for a court or add your name to the waiting list unless all members are present.
4. If you choose to begin play on a hard court while waiting for a soft court, you forfeit your spot on the waiting list for a soft court. (i.e. a court is a court is a court).
5. Junior members must relinquish their court to senior members who are waiting, with the following exceptions: between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 pm on school days; if playing with a senior member; if playing on hard courts.
6. Members may not use a court that is posted "OUT OF USE" by the club manager or designee.
7. Ball machines must be used only on Court 4 or on a hard court.
8. Players should use only 3 balls on their court when an adjacent court is in use.
9. No court may be reserved in advance. Exceptions include: the Club Pro may reserve court #4 for member's lessons, Teams practice/instruction or authorized league matches.
GUEST PLAYER POLICY
• All guest(s) must be registered PRIOR TO PLAY –guest fees will be billed to host member.
• All guest(s) full name(s) must be printed in Guest Registry (which is located in the clubhouse), and signed by member. Failure to register your guest may jeopardize your membership.
• No guest may play on club courts unless host member is present and on the same court
• A guest may not appear in the Guest Registry more than 6 times in one membership year unless they are house guests as defined below –all other rules and fees apply. It is the responsibility of the host member to verify their guest's frequency.
• A member may not have more than 3 guests at one time. Guests are permitted before 11 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, however 50% of players on the court must be Club members.
• House guest(s) privileges may be granted at the discretion of the Vice President of Tennis. House guest(s) are defined as individuals who are guests in the member's home and reside more than 20 miles from Haddonfield.
• Players are required to wear appropriate tennis attire. NO Cutoffs, muscle shirts, short shorts or sports bras.
• Appropriate soft-court tennis shoes must be worn.
• Profanity is not permitted on the Club premises
• Parents/Grandparent are responsible for the conduct of their children/grandchildren.